MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND CHANGES:
- A Regular membership shall be automatically converted to an Associate membership concurrent with the expiration of an operator's license or revocation of that license by the FCC, unless the member specifies that he or she desires termination of membership.
- A Charter member whose license expires or is revoked by the FCC will automatically possess only the privileges of an Associate member concurrent with the expiration or revocation. However, Charter membership is maintained. The termination of membership of a Charter member shall not void recognition as a participant in the establishment of the club and his signature undersigning the document will remain.
- Membership may be VOLUNTARILY terminated by any individual by written or verbal expression of this desire at any scheduled meeting. An individual's membership may be INVOLUNTARILY terminated by a three-fourths vote of the voting membership present at a scheduled meeting. The specific reasons for termination shall be recorded in the minutes of the meeting. Reasons for termination shall consist of, but are not limited to, those as may be specified in the By-Laws for failure to comply with established laws or procedures.
- Membership may be terminated for non-payment of dues. This shall occur after a suitable grace period as defined in the By-Laws. This specific reason for termination shall be recorded in the offical minutes of a regular meeting.
- Club officers shall be a President, a Vice-President, a Secretary, and a Treasurer.
- The officers of the club must be licensed Amateur Radio operators, must be regular club members, and must be elected by a majority vote of the voting members present at the election meeting. The election meeting shall be held during the month specified in the By-Laws.
- Vacancies occurring between elections shall be filled by special elections at the first regular meeting following the withdrawal or resignation. The newly elected officer shall serve the remaining portion of the term of the officer replaced.
- Officers may be removed by a three-fourths vote of the voting membership. The officer being considered for removal shall be notified of the specific reason for removal 30 days prior to the vote.
- The current officers, the immediate past President and a member appointed
By the current President shall constitute the Board of Directors.